class-header-css3Welcome to my blog where I re-post interesting legal news and share a few of my own opinions on some stuff as well.
class-header-offline
Know of an Awesome Lawyer? If you know of an awesome attorney who goes above and beyond that you think deserves some recognition, let me know about them and what makes them so unique and I may just add them to my "AMAZING ATTORNEYS" category in this blog.
class-header-css3
You will find links to FREE resources for child custody and support, as well as information on Parental Alienation and how to fight it.
class-header-css3
Welcome to my blog where I re-post interesting legal news and share a few of my own opinions on some stuff as well.
class-header-semantics
This Blog Endorses Never Get Busted: Arrested for a drug crime? Have a loved one in prison? NGB is famous for freeing prisoners and defendants. NGB does many pro bono (free) cases and some cases charge as little as $500. They work with each client’s budget.
class-header-offline
Know of an Awesome Lawyer? If you know of an awesome attorney who goes above and beyond that you think deserves some recognition, let me know about them and what makes them so unique and I may just add them to my "AMAZING ATTORNEYS" category in this blog.
class-header-css3
You will find links to FREE resources for child custody and support, as well as information on Parental Alienation and how to fight it.
class-header-css3
Welcome to my blog where I re-post interesting legal news and share a few of my own opinions on some stuff as well.

e1





Hover effect 4v2


Apprentice Info




Hover effect 4v2


Custody Resources




Hover effect 4v2


Pro Se Resources


Friday, April 22, 2016

Judge Judy Exposed


A letter from a Judge Judy staffer has leaked, uncovering the multiple levels of fakery the courtroom reality show is built upon.
The letter, signed by producer Julie Turner, reveals how the program employs “field researchers” who review and suggest cases pending in small claims court that they think would make for explosive TV fare.
Potential participants are also baited in the letter with a number of sweeteners: defendants, for example, are told that the show guarantees “to pay [the] plaintiff the full amount that was awarded against you,” and “you pay nothing.”


Even better for the litigants, according to the letter, is that “no civil judgement will be entered against you if you lose the case,” as appearing before the cameras acts as arbitration as opposed to litigation.
Tempting to both plaintiffs and defendants is an all-expenses trip to Los Angeles for them (and any witnesses), along with an “appearance fee” for putting their case before the cameras.
The TV judge, whose real name is Judith Sheindlin, came under fire last month from former participant David Kohalisky, a Clearwater Fla. nativewho was seething about how he felt the show portrayed him.
“Being on the show ruined my life,” Kohalisky told RadarOnline.com exclusively, claiming that the show’s producers prodded him to come out of the closet on national TV, which led to complications when he returned to Florida.
“I work with children with disabilities and after the show aired I was told that a ‘f** should not be working’ with these kids,” Kohalisky told Radar. “People that normally talk to me now turn their heads when they see me and pretend that I don’t exist.”
Kohalisky also claimed that producers tried to get him to sue for more, lie about one of his witnesses and broadcast a mistruth about being evicted from his home.

"Judge Judy presents a horrible image of what judges are supposed to do. Here’s a hot tip: Judges don’t belittle their litigants, don’t apply the law off the top of the heads, don’t encourage the litigants to act out, don’t mouth off about their prejudices and don’t controlthe evidence. This is reality television at its very worst. Judy’s commercial success is entirely undeserved."


— Michael Asimow




1 comment:

  1. MY NAME IS MARIAM FROM SOUTH AFRICA...I SAW THIS COMMENT ON POSITIVE BLOGS AND I WILL LOVE TO TELL EVERYBODY HOW MY STATUS CHANGES TO NEGATIVE, AND AM NOW A LIVING WITNESS OF IT AND I THINK ITS A SHAME ON ME IF I DON'T SHARE THIS LOVELY STORY WITH OTHER PEOPLE INFECTED WITH THIS DEADLY VIRUS...,HIV HAS BEEN ONGOING IN MY FAMILY... I LOST BOTH PARENTS TO HIV,. AND IT IS SO MUCH PAIN IVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET OVER.. AS WE ALL KNOW MEDICALLY THERE IS NO SOLUTION TO IT..AND MEDICATION IS VERY EXPENSIVE..SO SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO A NATIVE MEDICAL PRACTITIONER IN AFRICA..I HAD A JOB THERE TO EXECUTE SO I TOOK TIME TO CHECK OUT ON HIM.I SHOWED HIM ALL MY TESTS AND RESULTS.. I WAS ALREADY DIAGNOSED WITH HIV AND IT WAS ALREADY TAKING ITS TOWL ON ME.. I HAD SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SO I DECIDED TO TRY HIM OUT...I WAS ON HIS DOSAGE FOR 1 MONTHS. ALTHOUGH I DIDNT BELIEVE IN IT, I WAS JUST TRYING IT OUT OF FRUSTRATION... AND AFTER 2 WEEKS, I WENT FOR NEW TESTS... AND YOU WONT BELIEVE THAT 5 DIFFERENT DOCTORS CONFIRMED IT THAT AM NEGATIVE..IT WAS LIKE A DREAM,,I NEVER BELIEVE AIDS HAS CURE..AM NOW NEGATIVE,,AM A LIVING WITNESS..I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK THIS MAN... I JUST WANT TO HELP OTHERS IN ANY WAY I CAN..HAVE JOINED MANY FORUMS AND HAVE POSTED THIS TESTIMONIES AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAS MAIL AND CALLED THIS MAN ON PHONE AND AFTER 2 WEEKS THEY ALL CONFIRMED NEGATIVE..BBC NEWS TOOK IT LIVE AND EVERY.. HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT.. EVERYBODY SAW IT AND ITS NOW OUT IN PAPERS AND MAGAZINES THAT THERE'S NATIVE CURE FOR HIV AND ALL WITH THE HELP OF THIS MAN,,HAVE TRIED MY OWN PARTS AND ALL LEFT WITH YOU,,IF YOU LIKE TAKE IT OR NOT..GOD KNOWS HAVE TRIED MY BEST.ABOUT 97 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE THROUGH ME..AND THEY SEND MAILS TO THANKS ME AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE,,THIS MAN IS REAL..DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE,,HIV IS A DEADLY VIRUS,,GET RID OF IT NOW..
    IN CASE THERE IS ANYONE WHO HAS SIMILAR PROBLEMS AND STILL LOOKING FOR WAY OUT, BELOW ARE THE LIST OF WHAT HE DOES..

    Love Spells
    Luck, Money Spells
    Health, Well Being
    Protection, Healing
    Curses, ex, Breakups
    NEW! Combo Spells
    High Priestess Spells
    Vampire Spells
    Authentic Voodoo Spells
    Custom, Other Spells
    Business spells
    Health/Healing spells
    Cancer healing
    Curse removal
    Job spells
    Healing from all kind of diseases
    Love binding
    Barrenness(need a child)
    Need love
    Lottery Spells
    Promotions
    Success
    Money rituals
    winning court case
    Divorce spells
    Low sperm count
    Infertility in women
    Breast enlargement/reduction
    Penis enlargement/reduction
    Diabetes
    Arthritis
    sicklecell

    YOU CAN CONTACT HIM HERE AS (witchhealing@outlook.com/ his website www.holyaraminta.com) and also his state based number text him here if you're in the US: 760-935-3804 if you need any question contact me via here as mariambaurice@gmail.com i wish you best of luck and good health.

    ReplyDelete