class-header-css3Welcome to my blog where I re-post interesting legal news and share a few of my own opinions on some stuff as well.
class-header-offline
Know of an Awesome Lawyer? If you know of an awesome attorney who goes above and beyond that you think deserves some recognition, let me know about them and what makes them so unique and I may just add them to my "AMAZING ATTORNEYS" category in this blog.
class-header-css3
You will find links to FREE resources for child custody and support, as well as information on Parental Alienation and how to fight it.
class-header-css3
Welcome to my blog where I re-post interesting legal news and share a few of my own opinions on some stuff as well.
class-header-semantics
This Blog Endorses Never Get Busted: Arrested for a drug crime? Have a loved one in prison? NGB is famous for freeing prisoners and defendants. NGB does many pro bono (free) cases and some cases charge as little as $500. They work with each client’s budget.
class-header-offline
Know of an Awesome Lawyer? If you know of an awesome attorney who goes above and beyond that you think deserves some recognition, let me know about them and what makes them so unique and I may just add them to my "AMAZING ATTORNEYS" category in this blog.
class-header-css3
You will find links to FREE resources for child custody and support, as well as information on Parental Alienation and how to fight it.
class-header-css3
Welcome to my blog where I re-post interesting legal news and share a few of my own opinions on some stuff as well.

e1





Hover effect 4v2


Apprentice Info




Hover effect 4v2


Custody Resources




Hover effect 4v2


Pro Se Resources


Friday, September 2, 2016

Awesome Attorney Patrick J McCarthy

So two people just told me about attorney Patrick J McCarthy, and how great of a lawyer he is. I went on yelp and these were some of the stellar reviews:

"After having a shitty lawyer who would MISS COURT APPEARANCES because "he didn't know" or would send in his daughters for him, i let that shitty lawyer (who i will review next!) keep the $2000 we gave him to do NOTHING and got a new one.  Patrick McCarthy was actually recommended to me by my parent's lawyer for a mess i got myself into in 2006.  i was about to graduate from high school&found myself changing into an orange jumpsuit, it was terrible!  well i eventually got bailed out, etc. and met Patrick.  he is a very welcome, straight-forward guy.  his office is also right across the street from the courthouse and he has his own parking in the back which is very convenient.  saves $ and time.  he also said i could park back there when i had court appearances.  one important thing that everyone should know is- TELL YOUR LAWYER THE TRUTH so they can better deal with your situation.  Patrick never tried to sugarcoat anything, just told me the things i needed to get done to get a better deal.  another thing that i think is important after going to court so often is APPEARANCE.  while other lawyers look sloppy, unrested and seem to put no effort into anything, Patrick will always come into court with a presence, looking neat and ready to fight for you.  he answers his phone calls promptly which is important because if you're going to court, you want to know what's going on!  he also represented my boyfriend and would even go down to elk grove to talk to him.  soon, we got the case settled and now i recommend him to everyone.
but wait... not done yet!  living the crazy lifestyle i live (har, har), i also got myself into another mess in early 2008.  he let me know what i needed to do&told me there was no point in paying him for something i could do myself.  he even took the steps to set up interviews with the DA for me free of charge.  there's a sign in his office that says "honest lawyer" and i think that really does explain him.  overall, he is wonderful guy, an aggressive lawyer and i think anyone who becomes his client will be extremely satisfied with his work.
i think i might name my son after him! hahahahaha"


"Wow, I can't believe I wrote that review over 6 years ago!  A lot has changed since I first created my Yelp but everything that I wrote about Patrick hasn't.
I finally decided to get my misdemeanor expunged last year & even though I've been working in an office for 7 years, assembling the paperwork was still kind of confusing.  Since I had used Patrick, I phoned the office & the wonderful legal assistant said I could come down, drop off my paperwork & she would look it over.  I did just that & she let me know the things I was missing.  My record is finally clean & god forbid I need anything else in the future from him, but if I do- I know who I'll go to! :)


PS- If you are putting off getting your record expunged, please don't!  After the paperwork is in, it only takes about 2 months until it's gone."


"Charged with a felony boating under The influence. McCarthy was honest and professional but most of all he won and got the charges dismissed. How does it get better!"



"Pat is a terrific lawyer.  He is smart, kind and very well respected in the legal community, (easy to see in the courtroom setting)  He saved a friend from going to jail and also got him a program. instead of just punishment like the DA wanted.  Save yourself a lot of grief by phoning Pat first.  He will do a wonderful job for you unlike some lawyers and you needn't worry about his ethics.  He wants justice not just whats convenient.  He is a Super Man lawyer.... this is my first review, because he deserves it."

Address901 H St #304, Sacramento, CA 95814

No comments:

Post a Comment