class-header-css3Welcome to my blog where I re-post interesting legal news and share a few of my own opinions on some stuff as well.
class-header-offline
Know of an Awesome Lawyer? If you know of an awesome attorney who goes above and beyond that you think deserves some recognition, let me know about them and what makes them so unique and I may just add them to my "AMAZING ATTORNEYS" category in this blog.
class-header-css3
You will find links to FREE resources for child custody and support, as well as information on Parental Alienation and how to fight it.
class-header-css3
Welcome to my blog where I re-post interesting legal news and share a few of my own opinions on some stuff as well.
class-header-semantics
This Blog Endorses Never Get Busted: Arrested for a drug crime? Have a loved one in prison? NGB is famous for freeing prisoners and defendants. NGB does many pro bono (free) cases and some cases charge as little as $500. They work with each client’s budget.
class-header-offline
Know of an Awesome Lawyer? If you know of an awesome attorney who goes above and beyond that you think deserves some recognition, let me know about them and what makes them so unique and I may just add them to my "AMAZING ATTORNEYS" category in this blog.
class-header-css3
You will find links to FREE resources for child custody and support, as well as information on Parental Alienation and how to fight it.
class-header-css3
Welcome to my blog where I re-post interesting legal news and share a few of my own opinions on some stuff as well.

e1





Hover effect 4v2


Apprentice Info




Hover effect 4v2


Custody Resources




Hover effect 4v2


Pro Se Resources


Thursday, September 10, 2026

Examples of what to wear to court for females

 If you are a witness or defendant, rule of thumb, pastel colors and make yourself look as young as possible.

For adults:

(Just the top, not the jeans)


(Same as above, no jeans)












(these are the best tops that I would recommend if you're a witness, defendant, or going to family court.)





(I also suggest a skirt that is at least knee length)




For minors:


For attorneys: 
















Remember wear nude stockings, never bare legs, and close toed shoes with a little bit of heals, unless a minor, minors should always wear flats.

This post is  follow up to my first post which can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment